1. Halkin A et al. Prediction of mortality after primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction: CADILLAC risk score. J Am Coll Cardiol 2005;45:1397–1405.
2. Solomon SD et al. Sudden death in patients with myocardial infarction and left ventricular dysfunction, heart failure, or both. NEJM 2005;352:2581–2588.
3. Adabag AS et al. Sudden death after myocardial infarction. JAMA 2008;300(17):2022–2029.
4. Kutyifa V et al. Use of the wearable cardioverter defibrillator in high-risk cardiac patients: Data from the prospective registry of patients using the wearable cardioverter defibrillator (WEARIT-II Registry). Circulation 2015;132(17):1613–1619.
5. Kutyifa V et al. One-year follow-up of the prospective registry of patients using the wearable defibrillator (WEARIT-II Registry). Presented as late breaking clinical trial at the 2016 CARDIOSTIM EHRA EUROPACE Congress, June 10, 2016.
6. Al-Khatib SM et al. 2017 AHA/ACC/HRS Guideline for Management of Patients With Ventricular Arrhythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death. J Am Coll Cardiol 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.jack.2017.10.054.